CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"♥♥LOVE♥♥LOVE♥♥LOVE♥♥"

to: my special some one







You're my inspiration.
Having you in my life is my devotion.
Any one can be my special some one.
But I choose you to be my special one.

On the day I gave up.
You came and help me stood up.
You're the one who gave me hope.
To free this misery that I coped.

All my questions I might not be able to answer yet.
But I know I fell in love with you with no regret.
I might love you 'till the day I die.
And this I swear to you is not a lie.

Your love might be unique
Just like an antique.
If only you know what love is...
You will see what a wonderful world there is.

2 comments:

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

ooh. cool.
i like it.
good job!
keep up the gud work.
inspired?
comment krin lht ng post ko.
my grades depend on your comments.
awee. XD

♥ kawaii
♥ shereen

Jemay said...

Halatang inlove. :D